Jesus Saves. Simple and true. Two words that can change an eternal life. Two words that when accepted, believed, trusted and obeyed have the power to change today, tomorrow and beyond. Spurred by the insight and humor of my hometown friend's blog, http://redneckineurope.blogspot.com/ , I have finally decided to activate and use this blog. I named it back in my days as a wine and spirits salesman. Clean Slate Riesling was a personal favorite of mine. A fine and affordable example of what quality Riesling can be. My wife enjoyed it too. I will still use the title because it can certainly lend itself to other thoughts. The wine was clean and crisp and the grapes ripened on slate-covered hills with the sun reflecting off of the stones and the stones themselves making sure that the growth of the vines was not as simple as growing vines in the sun-drenched California soil. The vines have to struggle. They can't just grow like gangbusters and produce copious amoun...
Comments