Days 3 & 4: Making khuushuur, training horses and wearing deels

On our trip we were lucky to have my sister-in-law, Moogii, traveling with us. She is a great cook, organizer and always upbeat. That pays dividends on a long and bumpy trip. We added a junior Cook to the mix in Arkhangai.


                                         Making khuushuur, my favorite Mongolian dish.


Rolling out the dough.



Passing on the skills






We were lucky enough to see sme attempts at training horses while visiting Arkhangai.



Here is a short video, I quickly discovered that videos eat up memory and power so I limited my videos on this trip to two.





                                         The Michael Bolton of Mongolian horses


My Aav in one of his deels


Aav with two of his beautiful daughters





                                         Our host family in Arkhangai







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything I Have Is Yours

Brief testimony and support for my wife's mission trip